App Lock is one of the most famous useful application on Android. Since it came into the play store, it has become the must and should app on any smartphone. With App lock App you can lock any Apps and Gallery. You might have seen it in your friends android smartphone who is locking some apps and games, which makes you and others prevent opening locked apps without the password or pattern. Then you can’t open such locked apps. But you can Bypass or Hack App Lock in android with this simple tricks.
In this post, I am going to explain two methods to Bypass or Hack App Lock on any Android Phone. These are very easy tricks and no root access required. hack app lock without root
- The first method is uninstalling the app lock and use the locked app.
- The second method is by bypassing app lock by disabling it.
How to Hack App Lock in any Android Phone
Method 1: hack app lock without root
The first method to hack app lock in android is by uninstalling the app. Follow these steps to bypass or hack app lock by uninstalling the app.
- First, select the target phone having app lock for a program.
- Navigate to App manager and then uninstall the app lock.
- Then open the app you want to open.
- That’s it. you have bypassed the app lock.
This trick fails only when app lock is active for “Install/uninstall ” feature. If that is the case, then proceed to method 2. Admin of the phone will know if you uninstall the app. So this is not the preferable method.
Method 2: hack app lock without root
This is the easiest and preferable method to bypass or hack app lock on any android phone without uninstalling the App Lock. Yes, there is no need to uninstall the app lock like as first method. You can just force stop it.
Here is the tutorial to hack app lock in any android without uninstalling and without rooting the app. Follow these steps to bypass app lock.
- First, select the target phone having app lock. hack app lock without root
- Open “Settings” from the app drawer.
- Tap on “Apps” or “Applications”.
- Navigate to “Downloaded apps”.
- Search for “App Lock” Application.
- Tap on the App Lock application.
- You will see “Force Stop” application. Tap on that.
- Now you have stopped App Lock application.
- Now you can play any locked application without uninstalling app, Also without knowing to the phone admin.
How to lock the app again after usage?
To lock the app again after usage, just open”App Locker” from the app drawer. No need to enter the password. Just open and close the “AppLock Application”.
One and only drawback with this method is you cannot hack App Lock application if the admin has locked “Settings”. Excluding this drawback, this trick works perfectly. hack app lock without root
Conclusion: I hope the above two methods are helpful to you to bypass or hack app lock on any android phone with and without uninstalling the App Lock Application.